Saturday, September 08, 2007

 

ummmm

....... been awhile since I've posted anything ....... and since then my Dad has past away , and I haven't seen my Mom in about 6 weeks ( her choice ) , I have had a lot of time to think , about myself and this world we live in .
About this world I'm not sure , so many things going on , so many changes , there is always something new to think about .
About myself , I'd just as soon go to a mountain top or a desert and just sit and wonder what is going on in the rest of the world . Sometimes it's just so difficult to think , so much noise .
In my family life , things are different . My youngest daughter has moved out and has a place of her own " sort'a " . My oldest son is a senior in college still living at home . My youngest son is a freshman in college .
That's it for now .

Comments:
Don't wait so long for your next post.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?