Saturday, March 10, 2007

 

medicine or Bull Hockey ?

.. I've been looking a lot lately at medical web sites ,just to do some research , cause as of right now both my Mom and Dad are in transitional care units ( different ones ) , and 2 of my sisters are in poor health as well . My bitch ( not the female dog ) is the price just to stay alive ! This is terrible , even vitamins are out of site . Why are so many people that say they want to help so greedy ? What about love your fellow man ( or woman ) ? Why is it so hard to give a little time , a little love , to help someone ? Didn't Jesus say that we should give even our enemy's a cup of water ?
To all you care giver's out there I admire you . Give out of a pure heart . And when you burn out or just need a rest take it . How can someone help someone else if they are to tried to do so ?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?