Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

..... long time .......

..... long time since I've written anything , over a year , things are still pretty much the same , family , work , church , work , work , you get the idea . I have started Tai-Chi classes though , this lat January , so it's been about 10 months . Doing good there , acording to my teacher , hope to stay in it for a long time , hopefully the rest of my life . It as helped me with my balance , and calmed by thought's some what . I have to keep my mind on what I'm doing .
done for now ,
......... this is actually a day later , I thought I'd add a web site about Taoist Tai-Chi , someone might be interested in checking for classes near to you ....
www.taoist.org
done again ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?