Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

new post

.......... has it been over a month ?
......... lots been going on to . Started Tai-Chi lessons about 4 weeks ago , meeting once a week for 2 hours , it's somthing I've been wanting to do for a long , long time , but the price per -lesson wa s always to costly . A friend of mine David , had taken some classes before and is really very good at it . Anywho , David asked he's teacher if he could teach some of us out-of-shape , cockie types , some Tai-Chi , and wonder of wonder's he agreed . Anywho , it's great for me . I feel better and think it will improve my overall health . We , ( I ) still have a long way to go , but , it will be great !

Comments:
speak for yourself, I am the Tai Chi master--in less than the cost of a cup of coffee each day.
 
......... yeah .... o.k. ..... whatever .... Mr. Tai Chi Master Dude .......
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?