Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

summer time and the living could be better

.... well we're over half way through the year of 2005 , it's July and it's HOT , but it could be worse , we could be having our transportation system but on edge like London ..... it's so sad that people have to die because of a few F__k Ups that have no value on life . Maybe these bombers should just all get together and have one big party and they all just blow each other up ........ wishful thinking .
I haven't been doing a lot of reading this summer , but one book by : Larry Luxenberg on " Walking the Appalachian Trail " has been taking up a lot of my time . I would like to hike the " A.T." , but right now I could only do it in sections , which is o.k. But , if I did the whole 2,185.5 miles it would probably have to be after retirement ( early I hope ) . If anyone has done the trail in whole or part I'd like to hear from you .
I think this is my longest post , summer is waiting , be safe , God Bless .

Comments:
If you don't have a standard compliant browser then you are in wing ding hell, which using IE is kind of like being in Hell anyway ;-)

Not sure what you mean F__K? ;)
 
..... well, do I have to spell it out for you Jeremy ?
..... can I get a compliant browser at Wal-Mart ?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?