Sunday, February 13, 2005

 

Dostoevsky ..... done , for now anyway

.... Finally finished reading " Crime and Punishment " by Fyodor Dostoesky , last weekend . It was a very good read , but slow in some parts , with probably to much detail for my taste . Kind'a long , but hey in the time of his writting , writer's where paid by the word in Russia , so this really made for long novels , like " War and Peace " by Tolstoy . Would like to wait a couple of months and read it again to see if i can find things I missed , which will probably be everything . I have bought other books by Dostoevsky I plan on reading hopefully this year ........ we'll see ..........

Comments:
Thanks Olga , I've been working on patience too . ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?