Tuesday, September 14, 2004

 

why is it that all I have to talk about is my day and usually how bad it went..

I must start writting something more happy ...
Like what you say .. ( I know you said it , I heard you ,, not really ), I don't know you tell me . There has to be something in this fallen world , perhaps
in Heaven . I beleive in Heaven , do you ? If you believe in Heaven , do you also believe in hell ? If there is a Heaven , then there must be a hell , right ? Jesus talked a lot about both . I'm not a preacher , that's just what I believe . You don't have to be a preacher , people can tell what you believe by the way you act . And your lifestyle .... What can of lifestyle are you showing those around you ?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?