Friday, September 17, 2004

 

an all day RAIN thanks to Ivan ....

Last nights game in the rain ... Alcoa 44 ,
Sweetwater 12 ... a very long and wet game , my son is an offensive guard and very good at it too . Rain started yesterday as an off and on thing , but since late afternoon it hasn't stopped , raining hard at times , suppose to end tomorrow sometime , will probably be a lot of flooding . Iven has been a bad strom and it seems that another one is brewing , Jeanne I think . I stayed home from work today , the first time in about 6 years that I'd called in . Oh' well we all need a break sometimes ......
Here is a link to the ministry I work with if anyone is interested .....
http://www.springoflight.org , now back to surfing ........... tim

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?